Thursday, September 21, 2006

How 'bout talking about yourself?

I haven’t posted for ages so I thought I’d post this survey someone emailed to me!

Name; Magnum

Birthday: 14th April

Birthplace: Nottingham

Current Location: Liverpool

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5ft 7in

Right Handed or Left Handed: Left

Your Heritage: British

The Shoes You Wore Today: Rapid fading white Trainers

Your Weakness: I’m terrible at communicating with people

Your Fears: None

Your Perfect Pizza: Ham and Pinapple

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: To understand where God wants me next year!

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: So, How are you?

Thoughts First Waking Up: Do I really want to go running. . . . .really?

Your Best Physical Feature: I have no idea

Your Bedtime: Generally pretty late

Your Most Missed Memory: The view over Lough Erne and my sudden desire to move to Ireland

Pepsi or Coke: Neither – I don’t like fizzy drinks

MacDonalds or Burger King: Neither, I find both quite nasty – ask Cathy Midmer!

Single or Group Dates: Single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee: Proper Coffee, far too many cups a day if possible

Do you Smoke: Cigars, occassionally

Do you Swear: No

Do you Sing: Yes, though not very well

Do you Shower Daily: Yes

Have you Been in Love: Pass

Do you want to go to College: No, though I would like to be called Doctor, so maybe an online university thing you can buy!!!

Do you want to get Married: I would like to, but you never know what lies ahead

Do you believe in yourself: Yes

Do you get Motion Sickness: No

Are you a Health Freak: Not at all

Do you get along with your Parents: Yes

Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, they are truly amazing

Do you play an Instrument: Yes – Guitar, keyboards and occasionally trombone

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes

In the past month have you Smoked: No

In the past month have you been on Drugs: No

In the past month have you gone on a Date: No – (U.C.C.F. rules)

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes

In the past month have you been on Stage: Yes – at a church youth event as guest guitarist and talk about relay

In the past month have you been Dumped: No

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No

Ever been Drunk: Yes

Ever been called a Tease: I really doubt it

Ever been Beaten up: Yes

Ever Shoplifted: No

How do you want to Die: Good question – I’d like know it was coming, maybe diagnosed with cancer or something so I could say all my last goodbyes etc

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Honoring to God (ooooh that’s cheesy)

What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland (again, and again) – I love it

In a Boy/Girl..

Favourite Eye Color: Don’t really mind

Favourite Hair Color: Depends on the person – I don’t have a preference

Short or Long Hair: Long

Height: No great preference though not 6 inches taller than me if possible!

Weight: Depends . . . .

Best Clothing Style: Again, depends on the person – it wouldn’t take much to look cooler than me

Number of Drugs I have taken: None

Number of CDs I own: Far too many

Number of Piercings: Depends really – I’m not a massive fan

Number of Tattoos: Hmmmm, not a fan but probably depends on the person again

Number of things in my Past I Regret: To many – but “Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.” (1 Timothy 1:15) one of my favourite verses!

No comments: